[linuxjobs] Product Support Role - London - 22k-25k

Oliver Howe ojhowe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 10:57:40 UTC 2015

Location : Paddington, London
Salary : £22-25k

The company I work for (Rocketseed UK) is looking for a 'Product Support
Executive'.
We provide email branding tools (uniformed signatures, disclaimers etc) and
run our systems on Ubuntu server using Postgres, Exim and Apache.

We're currently looking for someone to help with product support,
onboarding new clients, logging support calls, junior sysadmin work etc.

Some Linux and HTML knowledge would be an advantage along with any
experience within custoner support.

See our website or send me an email for more details -
http://www.rocketseed.com/about-our-company/job-opportunity-product-support-executive/

It is a good opportunity for the right person.

We recently got mentioned in this article on the Telegraph as a company
with large potential growth -
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/businessclub/technology/11977778/Britains-top-tech-firms-growing-1000pc-a-year.html

Regards,

Oliver