[linuxjobs] Arden Resourcing - Leigh Gordon

Leigh Gordon lgordon at ardenresourcing.com
Fri Nov 13 11:41:44 UTC 2015

Hi
I have 2 Linux based opportunities I have just started working on today.

Head of DevOps (Linux, LAMP, AWS, VMWare) - £85,000 - £95,000 + Excellent
Bens - London
Leading the infrastructure team for Designing, building and operating new
infrastructure and environments.

Linux Team Leader - £50,000 - £55,000 + Good Bens - West Midlands
Hands on role, potential to move into a more senior position in 2/3 years
as the company grows.

Let me know if you are interested in discussing either opportunity in more
detail, an up to date CV with your inquiry is preferred.

Regards

Leigh Gordon

Arden Resourcing Limited

tel:           08452073760