[linuxjobs] [Shanghai, China] Senior Linux Administrator (Several positions)

Daniel Case danielcase10 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 10:21:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

We're looking for several Senior Linux Administrators at our office in
Shanghai. The company recently had a backing by American investors (in
the billions of dollars range) and are now looking to scale up. We
also have an office in Silicon Valley and Beijing.

I'm not a recruiter, and I will get a referral bonus from the company
if you come work for us. Now that's out of the way... I currently work
here as a Linux Sysadmin Lead, and lead the "Alerts" team. I've been
working here two months, the company will provide a valid Z visa which
can be turned into a working permit, it took me about 5 months from
first application to landing in China.

I can't say salary for obvious reasons (I only know my own) and you
*cannot* work remotely (sorry)

If you're interested, email me your CV and name. I will pass it along
and give you the name of the company. The only reason I haven't put it
here is the referrals need to be tracked.