[linuxjobs] Cloud Operations Manager - Central London

Dean Whittington dw at deanslist.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 15:22:15 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I have an opportunity to join a fast growing startup in Central London and manage their Operations team (Linux Sys Admins / DevOps). The company have grown quickly since inception, led by experienced Tech entrepreneurs, and their Cloud based products are now being nominated for numerous industry awards.

The Ops team is quite small at the moment (around 6) and you will be responsible for growing this over time (in London and potentially in their US and European offices too).

Salary is around £70-80k + Bens (including stock options). You'll need to be coming from a Sys Admin / DevOps (Linux) type background, have worked in Cloud / SaaS environments and be an experienced Manager.

More info here: http://deanslist.co.uk/job/cloud-operations-manager-world-class-tech-startup-central-london/

Any questions please ask. It's a new role and the client is keen to hire quickly so please send your details to me via dw at deanslist.co.uk<mailto:dw at deanslist.co.uk> and I'll get straight back to you.

Also, I have some other opportunities at the moment with a Linux focus:

Junior Linux Sys Admin (Berkshire) http://deanslist.co.uk/job/graduate-junior-linux-systems-engineer-global-tech-leader-berkshire/

R & D Software Engineer (Berkshire) - Linux; TCP/IP; internet security (http://deanslist.co.uk/job/software-engineer-internet-security-research-development-berkshire/).

Jnr R & D Software Engineer (Berkshire) - Linux; TCP/IP; internet security (http://deanslist.co.uk/job/junior-software-engineer-internet-security-r-d-berkshire/)

Cheers,