[linuxjobs] Brighton PostgreSQL and SRE jobs

Dennis Dryden ddryden at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 10:21:24 UTC 2017

Hello,
We have a couple of DevOps / Systems Administration job openings in
Brighton, two are in our Data Infrastructure team and another is for
an SRE based in Brighton or Berlin.

The data infrastructure team look after Postgres, Solr, HBase and Kafka.

Big Data Systems Graduate Programme
Senior PostgreSQL Database Administrator

We also have a service reliability team who are currently all based in
Berlin but you could also work from our Brighton office. You'd miss
out on the Freitag Frühstück(Communal Friday Breakfast) though.

To apply or find out more about the jobs email me or follow this link:

http://app.jobvite.com/m?3RJf7jwK

Cheers,
Dennis