[Lust] No more Lust ?

Trevor Jenkins lust at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jun 3 19:53:00 2003

On 3 Jun 2003, Mike Culverhouse <mike@easily.co.uk> wrote:

> The Herts LUG appears to be based in around Stevenage, and they do have
> regular meetings here,

This is a common "problem" with Herts subgroups. Other organisations have
this county's group meeting the far side of the county.

> I'm thinking about relocating the LUG to South Herts. possibly
> Watford/St. Albans to make it easier to meet arrange any meetings.

Watford gets my vote (for meetings). If I lived any further to the west in
the county I'd be in Bucks. St Albans gets a big nomination from me --- in
the spirit of BB --- simply because its traffic problems are worse than
Watford's.

In addition to where there's also when. Currently my evenings are full;
some weeks every night see me out on some activity, committee, etc.

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!