[Lust] Is there anybody out there?

Dylan the Hippy Wabbit dylan.wabbit at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 27 12:52:34 BST 2004

Hi,

I'm a new member of this list, and I'm a little perturbed that there's
been no traffic in the couple of weeks since I joined.  Is it dead?

How about this to get some discussion going?

Does anyone have much experience of getting 3D acceleration to work on an
ATI R128 display?  Mine runs, but is very likely to hang after an
unpredictable time.  I'm running a late Debian Sarge snapshot with XFree86
4.3, and a 2.4.24 kernel on a Duron 700mhz and SIS735 motherboard.  There
are no clues in the logs afterwards.

TIS

--

Dave Spacey