[Lust] 3D locking

tony.tibbenham at sonoco.com tony.tibbenham at sonoco.com
Tue Jul 27 14:03:25 BST 2004

Dave,

We are here but do not have much to say ....

"Does anyone have much experience of getting 3D acceleration to work on an
ATI R128 display?  Mine runs, but is very likely to hang after an
unpredictable time.  I'm running a late Debian Sarge snapshot with XFree86
4.3, and a 2.4.24 kernel on a Duron 700mhz and SIS735 motherboard.  There
are no clues in the logs afterwards.
"

How hard does your system lock?  How do you recover?
Is the system stable without the 3D drivers?

Regards,

Tony

This e-mail message and all documents which accompany it
are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which addressed, and may contain privileged or confidential information.
Any unauthorized disclosure or distribution of this e-mail message
is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender and delete this from all computers.