[Lust] Is there anybody out there?

Nathen R Clark nathen at gotadsl.co.uk
Wed Jul 28 01:59:07 BST 2004

Hi,

I'd only joined the list myself yesterday. ( hello all )

Only experience I've had with ATI has been 2 boxes I bought 1 came with
a 9700 and the other 9800 pro. I won't say they've given me grief but
when running them it's obvious that ATI don't put the time into linux
the way Nvidia has. (no help in your situation ofc)

Debian isn't my cup of tea but what driver are you using with the ati
card the one provided by X or 3rd party ?

Cheers

Nathen