[Lust] St albans and Luton LUG

Chris Thompson chris at ceejaysolutions.co.uk
Fri Mar 12 11:12:15 GMT 2004

Hi all,

just trying to find out whether this LUG is still active as the contact I
got from Linux Journal (mike at easily.co.uk) did not respond to my emails
and the email address on the website bombed :-(

My name is Chris Thompson and I moved to St Albans early part of last year.

I have used Linux off and on for a few years, including building an office
solution around linux/samba/squirrelmail/dhcpd/iptables etc (a very scarey
time as it was live office with 8 staff including two who needed remote
connectivity!)

I have just got my LPIC I and am looking at doing II soon.

Please drop me a line if you guys are still around and active.

All the best

Chris