[Lust] St albans and Luton LUG

Ian MacDougall ian.macdougall at pinnacle.co.uk
Fri Mar 12 12:28:01 GMT 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 11:12, Chris Thompson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> just trying to find out whether this LUG is still active as the contact I
> got from Linux Journal (mike at easily.co.uk) did not respond to my emails
> and the email address on the website bombed :-(

Yes that email address won't work for Mike anymore as he has moved job.

Not sure if Mike has resubscribed with his new address or not.

Activity has been fairly non-existent for the LUG unfortunately.

> My name is Chris Thompson and I moved to St Albans early part of last year.
>
> I have just got my LPIC I and am looking at doing II soon.

I was looking at doing this too, how did you find the exam, any
pointers?

--
Ian MacDougall

CONFIDENTIALITY.This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Pinnacle Insurance plc.

If you have received this email in error please immediately
notify the Pinnacle Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 8207 9555.

www.mimesweeper.com