[Lust] St albans and Luton LUG

Chris Thompson chris at ceejaysolutions.com
Mon Mar 15 21:37:24 GMT 2004

Hi Ian,

sounds like you have the pedigree to breeze the exam. It may be worth a
quick flip through the pdf on the LPI site as a friend of mine who has
been using Linux since almost the very beginning read my book and
realised that he had forgotten some of the basic stuff through lack of use

So you are a SUN head are you? Have just finished getting gentoo to run
on a Netra T1. I have gone grey overnight and sworn off all SUN kit for
a while till my nerves recover
:-)

Please let me know if you guys are thinking of arranging a meet, but
realise that if everyone is busy it can be a bit of a pain.

All the best

Chris