[Lust] Possible meetings & group

tony.tibbenham at sonoco.com tony.tibbenham at sonoco.com
Fri Aug 19 10:18:55 BST 2005

All,

The LUST list has been going for ages but is usually very quiet.  I work in
Hemel Hempstead, live in Bedford and occasionally get to a meeting of
another local LUG (Herts, MK and Bedford all have regular meetings with MK
having the greatest bandwidth (available by prior arrangement only)

If someone proposes a meeting I'll do my best to get there .. but my best
is about 3 meetings from 24 so far this year.

Regards

Tony

This e-mail message and all documents which accompany it
are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
addressed, and may contain privileged or confidential information.
Any unauthorized disclosure or distribution of this e-mail message
is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error,
please notify the sender and delete this from all computers.