[Lust] Link up!

Anthony Perkins anthony at muzz.co.uk
Sat Aug 20 01:18:25 BST 2005

On 19 Aug 2005, at 23:48, Norm Fasey wrote:

> I am am Stopsley as well and come along to a meet if it was in Luton.
> Maybe
> a coffee shop or wine bar would be less noisy than a pub?
>
> Norm

For a coffee shop, how about BB's in the Arndale centre.  They're
pretty good, nice and bright.  Although the only day I could get there
would be a Wednesday afternoon.  Pubs at least have the advantage of
being open in the evening.  Wine bars, the only one I can think of off
the top of my head is Bar Chameleon in Dunstable, but I don't know what
it's like in there having never been.

--
Anthony Perkins
http://muzz.co.uk