[Lust] meet

richard macfarlane richard_macfarlane_1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 1 15:15:07 GMT 2005

Hello

I have recently joined lug and wanted to know what
your meetings consisted of? Do they give users an
opertunity to talk about linux such as how to program
linux or how to get information about linux and have
you got a project that you are developing.

I live in WGC and so I was thinking about attending a
St Albands meeting if you had one.

Thanks

Richard.