[Lust] meet

Robin Smith robin at uk-smiths.com
Thu Dec 1 22:17:30 GMT 2005

I don't know as I've never been to one - personally I wouldn't mind
meeting up at a decent pub and chatting.

I have been writing some applications in CherryPy and TwistedMatrix
recently - these are Python frameworks which are quite easy to program
in - especially CherryPy. I wrote a reasonably simple bank accounts
programme under CherryPy that uses a Postgres database - should really
neaten up the screens and register the project in Sourceforge to see if
someone else wants to make it better.

I have started writing my Exchange email server replacement software
which is good fun and is currently at the stage of accepting emails but
not sending them :-O It hasn't taken long to get to that stage while
using the TwistedMatrix framework.

All the best

Robin