[Lust] Re: LUST wiki/website

Robin Smith robin at uk-smiths.com
Mon Dec 19 08:21:40 GMT 2005

Have you practiced backup and recovery? There's no point in adding data
until you're confident that it can be retrieved.

Is it possible to have someone as a secondary admin person - this covers
holidays and getting run over by the bus scenario.

A message board could be useful - once people start posting to that then
we will have a better idea of what is required.

Regards

Robin