Fw: [Lust] Linux

Karl karlwillfixit at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 20:23:18 GMT 2005

Yeah, live cd's are excellent, I recommend knoppix or gnoppix, they give
you a taste of the kde and gnome desktop environments, respectively. I
personally use slax, but then I would 'cos i'm a slackware freak!
By the way, slackware is a distribution, not a desktop environment. My
favourite d.e.'s are 1. gnome 2. fluxbox 3. twm 99. kde.
A good starter distribution might be mandriva or suse.... then get
slack! ;)