[Lust] lust meeting, it's nearly thursday!

Mr. Spock spock at canopus22.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 9 23:47:42 GMT 2005

On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 08:47:26PM +0000, Karl wrote:
> Hi all, so thursday is nearly here; I'll be in the Boater tomorrow at
> about 7.30pm, I have a black speed triple and a red white and blue crash
> helmet. Hope to see a few of you if you can make it, cheers!

OK, I'll see you there, not sure what time I'll arrive.
I'm in a white Ford Transit Connect van.
My mobile is 07799 132798 in case of lostness.

Wow, if we manage to actually meet up, this'll be the first I'm aware of
in the 2.5 years I've been subscribed to LUST :-)

Cheers
--
Malc
http://www.canopus22.demon.co.uk/