[Lust] lust meeting, it's nearly thursday!

Michael Culverhouse mc2kuk at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 10 12:59:54 GMT 2005

Hi Guys,
Sorry I won't be able to make it tonight would've
liked to meet up with a few of you.
For ref. we did have a meet a while back, you'll need
to search the archives to find out when it was.
However, only two of us turned up :(, but I'm sure
you'll do better tonight !
Hope it goes well and let us know how it goes, we'll
see if we can make it a regular thing.
Actually, it helps to recognise each other if you've
got some subtle signs, i.e. LinuxJournal (or your
favourite mag.)under your arm, or wearing an
appropriate tee-shirt or penguin badge etc, etc.
Anyone else up for it ?

Cheers

Mike