[Lust] Hello everybody

Chris Lander clander at labbs.com
Thu Mar 2 07:50:52 GMT 2006

On Saturday 25 Feb 2006 17:19, Robin Smith wrote:
> Either should be OK - where is everyone based on this list?
> I'm in St Albans..

I'm in Luton as you may already know.

You'll find me in The Great Northern, Bute St., Luton most weekends after
10pm (I am a night owl!), the pub is over the bridge from the Station
down the steps and on the right before the traffic lights.

Prices are 1.80 for Tetley (cask), 2.10 Carlsberg, 2.40 Balvenie Single
Malt Scotch (recommended for a nightcap!).  Real ale 2.10ish, and a
pleasant fruity taste which got a little moorish one night *oww*!

You get an eclectic crowd at times, and its a small place, but there is
rarely any trouble and Mary (landlady) keeps the 'hoy poloy' out.  They
also have 24/7 licence, not that they stay open all the time, but it does
make things more relaxed when the witching hour arrives.

If you are in town then pop round for a chat, I'll be the bearded one
chatting with the big geezer at the bar... ;-)

Best regards

Chris Lander <clander at labbs.com>

"It runs like _x, where _x is something unsavory"
		-- Prof. Romas Aleliunas, CS 435