[Lust] RE: Lust Digest, Vol 37, Issue 2

Chris Lander clander at labbs.com
Fri Mar 3 06:53:32 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 28 Feb 2006 18:11, Robin Smith wrote:
> Meet up arrangements - I live in St Albans so I can easily get to a pub
> and drink in St Albans, Harpenden or Luton - suggestions?

I work nights during the week, so I'm mostly around at weekends.

The Great Northern in Bute street is close to the bus and train stations,
but it does have one step at the front door if anyone is wheelchair
bound.

Basically any town on the train line would be OK, but I can only make it
on a weekend.

> I'm  assuming everyone on this list is over 18?

Just a few years....

Chris Lander <clander at labbs.com>

Real Users are afraid they'll break the machine -- but they're never
afraid to break your face.