[LUST] What's on your hdd?

Irving, Robert robert.irving at ntl.com
Mon Oct 2 10:31:57 BST 2006

Happy to contribute:

1. Gentoo
2. XFCE
3. Firefox
4. Thunderbird
5. Gnome term
6. XMMS
7. Totem
8. The Gimp
9. Vim
10. Gnucash (acceptable accounts package). Gaim (messaging). GoogleEarth
(snooping on neighbours). Nvidia drivers. Open Office. X-plane (aircraft
simulator)

And just to add to the questions - what are your "three most wanted" ? Mine
are:

1. Better mail program - don't really like Thunderbird, but it's the best of
a poor bunch
2. Full-featured accounts package - I have SQL-Ledger which is feature-rich
but clunky in operation
3. MS Flight simulator on Linux - Micro$oft do occasionally do something
right !

Robert