[Lust] is anybody there?

Kevin Fullerton kevin.fullerton at shotgun-suicide.co.uk
Sun Jul 1 21:53:00 BST 2007

It's been very quiet the past year or so I've been subscribed to the list.

On a seperate note, are there any Gentoo users going to the Gentoo UK
Conference on Saturday 14th July?  It's a UCL near Euston Square in
London - more details and registration details can be found at
http://www.genbot.co.uk/

Cheers!

Kevin