[Lust] is anybody there?

Chris Lander clander at labbs.com
Mon Jul 2 03:45:25 BST 2007

Hi,

On Sunday 01 Jul 2007 20:48, Pete Walker wrote:
> Hello - I subscribed to the lust user group 2 or 3 months ago but I
> have yet to hear anything from anyone. Is there anyone else subscribed?

I know the feeling <sigh>,  traffic is so slow on the list that it does
take me an extreme fit of "taking an interest" before I make post.  I
freely admit to being one of the guilty ones and not posting anything
regularly, my only defence is that nothing was regularly happening since
I joined the list. >:-|

I would really enjoy meeting up with other likeminded souls taking the
Linux path.

Therefore, at the risk of upsetting others here, I would like to propose
an informal meeting probably involving beer/soft drinks/food, in a
central Luton pub/restaurant.

My work regime allows me to be available for social activities at the
weekends, so how does Saturday 28-July-2007 fit into your diaries?

Best regards

Chris Lander <clander at labbs.com>

Sattinger's Law:
	It works better if you plug it in.