[Lust] Any more meetings planned

Peter peter at slipend.co.uk
Sat May 30 14:38:38 UTC 2009

Hello!

My names Peter, and I've been doing a search on google to see if there
is a LUG near me. I see from the postings here that you had an impromptu
meeting earlier this month (May). If I had known about it I'd certainly
have made the effort to attend.  So I am wondering how it went, and
whether there is another one planned anytime soon?

I live over in Flamstead, so Harpenden is not too far away from me...

A quick intro about me.
I'm a driving instructor by trade, but I've been playing with Linux for
the past couple of years. I'm not an expert, but a competent user. I am
hoping to build a practice studio for musicians, and I will be
en-devouring to use Linux for any recordings that I do. Running the
latest Ubuntu on all the machines in the house, which is two laptops and
the main machine. And Easy on a eeepc my daughter in law uses. Trying to
spread the word about Linux to those I meet at Church, but it's an
uphill battle!

Get most of my Linux info from various podcasts I listen too... wonder
if others do the same?

Regards to all for now,

Peter.