[Lust] Any more meetings planned

Chris Lander clander at labbs.com
Sat May 30 15:21:03 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Saturday 30 May 2009 15:38:37 Peter wrote:
> My names Peter, and I've been doing a search on google to see if there
> is a LUG near me. I see from the postings here that you had an impromptu
> meeting earlier this month (May). If I had known about it I'd certainly
> have made the effort to attend.  So I am wondering how it went, and
> whether there is another one planned anytime soon?

We planned another informal meet on the first Tuesday of the month (2nd June)
at the Bricklayers Arms, Hightown Road, Luton for around 8pm.

You can find the Bricklayers from Luton train station by turning right out of
the top entrance/exit, crossing the bridge and zebra crossing, left for 10
yards then right up Hightown Road.  The Bricklayers is only 25 yards further
up the road on the right hand side.

I hope to see you there...

Best regards

Chris Lander <clander at labbs.com>

Meeting, n.: An assembly of people coming together to decide what person or
department not represented in the room must solve a problem.