[Lust] Introduction

adam kimber geist_607 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 11:42:34 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

it is very quiet around here, but i cannot complain as i joined the forum and didnt get a chance to be an active member and meet or comment much due to other commitments.

originally when i joined the forum i was an network and voice engineer for a company in luton, i got introduced to linux at university when we were asked to do a project with sugarcrm and asterisk together to see if we could get some functions to work automatically between them both.

now im a little far away to do any meetups, ive recently move to Cologne in germany and am now working as a senior voice engineer at a cisco gold partner in bonn.

well it was nice seeing some emails from the mailing list, to be honest i forgot i was actually a member ;)

Good luck all with anouther meeting, tell me if your ever in germany around the cologne area for a beer or so

Adam