[Malvern] ADSL

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btopenworld.com
Mon Dec 8 11:24:57 GMT 2003

Thanks for the replies.

I have two modems for ADSL.  A BT Voyager 100 USB ADSL Modem,
which I am using on Windows 98,   and  an eTEC PT-3812  Modem/Router
with four RJ-45 Ethernet  and one USB interfaces.
The second one is intende for a Linux system,  but that will be on a box
which
is giving hardware problems,  so it is delayed.

In the meantime I am using Debian Woody 3.0 r1 on a dual boot system on
this (shared) Windows machine.

The Nottingham LUG have active ADSL members on their list.

John,  are you logged on to MLUG ?  If so, a hearty welcome.
I guess that makes  us seven.   Some of us may get to meet socially, but
more importantly please keep the contacts going on this list in order to
provoke more enthusiasm and activity !

Geoff.