[Malvern] Microsoft ask for help!

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btopenworld.com
Fri Dec 19 10:46:28 GMT 2003

Hi Phil.

My first impression is paranoid.   Is "The Vole"  collecting a data base
of its enemies, i.e. the proponents of  free software ?

I would not wish to help them.  Their money lies behind the attacks by SCO
and others,  and Mr. Balmer still thinks Linux is  "a cancer".

Thanks for the other mail on Slackware.

Best wishes to all

Geoff.

> > If you don't feel this is an appropriate use of your list, that's fine.
> > Of course, I am always eager to hear your thoughts if you wanted to
> > share them. :-)
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Michael Surkan
> >
> >> As I said intriguing if nothing else
> Is anyone planing an evening/lunch up the Nags over Christmas?

I may have a problem.  My wife has seemingly got 'flu.   ---   Geoff.