[Malvern] Funny printing.

guy at steelpillow.com guy at steelpillow.com
Fri Dec 31 00:24:06 GMT 2004

chris at yordas.demon.co.uk wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 10:39:50PM +0000, Geoff Bagley wrote:
> >
> > Further to my last post,  it is exactly the same if I swap over to
> > Windo$e98 with Firefox.
> >
> > So it must be something to do with the web site.
>
> Looks like a bug in Firefox to me.

I saved the page, opened it in a text editor and deleted the line:
<base target="_self">
from the head.
Firefox paginated this just fine. If you want the photo and the styling, you'll need to add the full urls for the image and stylesheet.

No idea why Firefox didn't like that line: the fact that it is completely unnecessary should be beside the point.

Cheers,
Guy