[Malvern] Knoppix & Meetings

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btopenworld.com
Fri Jan 16 13:19:42 GMT 2004

Hi All.

I too enjoyed the pub evening.  We could of course, have more of these
in addition to meeting at Phil's shop, and my "Committee room" here.

My postal code is WR14 4HT,  and the house number is 49.
Telephone (for lost sheep) (01684) 573457.  (Also FAX).

My NGR map reference is  SO 7768 4234.
There is a Royal Mail letter box on a short pole outside my entrance.
There is a lot of parking space  in my drive.
The invitation is Open (like the source) and Free (as in beer).

I suggest we collect a few ideas for future meetings/events.
Things like talks,  help-sessions, surgeries,  demos,  the ubiquitous
"install-
sessions", and generally letting one-another into latest interests,
activities,
successes and failures !

See you all at Phil's shop early February.

Geoff.

P.S.  Tell me more about Knoppix !