[Malvern] Computer books.

ian.pascoe at bt.com ian.pascoe at bt.com
Wed May 26 10:15:21 BST 2004

Chris

To coin a phrase "it all depends ...."

If your setup is just to provide a local network for your own use the
setup should be adequate for the time being.  If you are looking to
allow access into your PCs off the net you may want to set up a mask, if
memory serves, that will allow access to a pre-defined point within the
network (router setup).

Ian Pascoe