[Malvern] Linux/Expo.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 6 20:22:38 BST 2004

I went to Linux/Expo today.  Had a pleasant jouney down chatting to Andy
Zaglabod who was on a business trip.  He was intending to try his luck later,
 but I didn't see him.

The emphasis seemed to have  shifted to the commercial offerings and people
offering Linux services.  However,  all the GNU people,  Cheep Linux,
UKLinux.net.  KDE,  Debian,  FSF  etc.  were there and a LUG or two.

So was that charming lady from Rack-Space who is there every year.  If you
have been before, she's the well endowed lady with a skirt so short that ...
I guess that after five years we are five years older.

The size of the show seemed slightly smaller, but it was the morning of the
first day.   They had moved it to another Hall, further from the station.

The food facilities were not as good as before.  I left late lunch-time and
got an earlier train from Paddington.

I didn't collect much bumph this year.

I wonder  what Andy thought ?

Geoff.