[Malvern] Backup software?

Chris Eilbeck chris at yordas.demon.co.uk
Sun Sep 5 23:48:24 BST 2004

Does anyone have any recommendations for backup software to run on a
Linux system.  I've always just used tar in a cron job but my filesystems
are considerably larger than the backup device I have (a DDS3 DAT, 12Gb
uncompressed).

It's tempting to just get a honking great hard disk and mirror everything
onto that but I just know I'd end up filling that with stuff too.

Chris Eilbeck                         mailto:chris at yordas.demon.co.uk
TRA #9527                                                        PSMR