[Malvern] Printing from kmail.

Andy Morris zaglabod at onetel.com
Tue Jan 11 10:08:52 GMT 2005

I have Debian from Knoppix 3.6 installed on two machines. This defaults to
KDE and CUPS at installation. I created several printer aliases for the
various possible configurations of an EPSON C70. On both machines, when I
set up KMail, selecting to print a message shows all the printer aliases. No
problem.

Andy