[Malvern] Printing from kmail.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 8 16:59:49 GMT 2005

I have installed CUPS,  the Common Unix Print System on my Debian GNU/Linux
box  "tren".     The printer is an  hplj1300.

It prints the CUPS test page,  pages from Mozilla (Web browser),  Abiword
(word processor)  OK,  and also prints from the konsole  using   | lpr.

It also does postscript pictures  OK.

With the exception of the "konsole"  none of those is part of KDE.  They are
mostly GNU.

I can't find out how to configure  the printing bit of kmail.
I have to save  e-mail as a file and then print that !
Not critical,  but not like it was with the older printing regime.

Anyone else running CUPS ?

Geoff.