[Malvern] Small Cisco job in London, anybody?

Guy Inchbald guy at steelpillow.com
Mon Jan 17 19:33:23 GMT 2005

Anybody able to set up Cisco switches and fancies a week in London?
Know anybody who does?

Cheers,
Guy

 Hi Guy,

 Thank you for your time earlier - I have a short term contract for 1wk
 based in London with a CISCO partner - They are looking for someone to
 set up Content Switches.
 Let me know if you find someone who is interested !

 Many thanks,
 Nathan Barclay

 Nathan Barclay
 Consultant
 cid:530284915 at 17012005-23D9
 T:             +44 (0) 208 334 7544
 F:             +44 (0) 208 334 7540
 E:             nathanbarclay at idpp.com
 W:            www.idpp.com

 E:             oliversudweeks at idpp.com
 W :           www.idpp.com
 The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended  only for the use of the named addressee. If the reader of this message
is not the named addressee, you are hereby notified that any use of  this email or its contents, including dissemination or copying, is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please  notify the IT manager by telephone on 0044 (0) 20 8334 7500 or via  email
to administrator at idpp.com, including a copy of this message.  Please then delete this email and destroy any copies.

 Part of i2i Holdings Ltd.    Registered Office: 34 The Quadrant,  Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, UK Company Registration No. 3989997  (England)