[Malvern] Pizza

Richard Forster rick at forster.uklinux.net
Tue Apr 4 22:17:47 BST 2006

Cool night, plenty of random chat. Dipping only slightly from the
surreal to the gutter. 9 of us was more than 'da Hut could handle.

Staples improved on their ironic placement noted on the last visit, this
time there were bin liners for sale in the 'clearance' section.

Just had a peek at the Malvern Link page on the wiki. Seems Phil's place
is our HQ. Not quite the bat cave but I suppose it could be expanded to
include a full description of the seating and computing arrangements in
Creative Spaces.

Sucks: Paper clips holding lamp shades together
Rocks: Paper clips as backup devices

Sucks: Low bit rate mp3s with big gaps between the tracks
Rocks: Gatefold vinyl

Sucks: I've forgotten any more for the list.

Rick