[Malvern] Fedora Core 5 and dumb women with people carriers

Richard Forster rick at forster.uklinux.net
Fri Apr 7 10:11:48 BST 2006

> Does anyone know of / have a spare wireless card (802.11b or g) that
> works with Linux without the need of hacking?

I have a couple of CF cards (and a CF to PCMCIA adaptor). They are quite
old (802.11b only) and I can't remember the chipsets in them but you're
welcome to borrow them for a while. One is D-Link branded, the other
Socket. Both have worked in my Zaurus. No idea if they are good enough
to handle WPA.

Cheers

Rick