FW: [Malvern] Genes reunited

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 26 21:22:07 BST 2006

Great stuff

My Uncle started on the family tree some years ago, and traced branches and
twigs into various countries - using this and another couple of sites we got
extra information back and now we find we have relatives, many times removed
, in most of the old British Empire!

The only problem now is ensuring that no one inter marries between these
vastly spread out relatives - what would the neighbours say!

Ian