[Malvern] Fw: December Social - Please Add Yourself To The List

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Tue Dec 5 15:27:29 GMT 2006

Hi

Who fancies a night out with the Birmingham Perl Mongers on Thursday 14th December?

The Restaurant
==============

Maharaja Restaurant
23-25 Hurst Street, Birmingham
B5 4AS
(0121 622 2641)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?near=Birmingham%2C%20B5%204AS

The restaurant is located near O'Neills on Hurst Street, where we hold
the technical meetings. So for anyone travelling from out of town,
either by car or train, you'll not have far to walk from the usual
places. Car parking is available on Hurst Street or Bromsgrove Street if
you're lucky, or in the Arcadian Car Park (entrance off Bromsgrove
Street). New Street and Moor Street station are both a short 10 minute
walk away.

I'll be booking the restaurant for about 7pm, so if people are expecting
to get there later, please let me know as soon as possible, so I can
make sure we get a slightly later sitting. After the meal (about 9.30pm)
we will head for a suitable pub/bar in the Arcadian where we can end the
nights revelries :)

The List
========

Please reply to this list and add your name if you are interested and then I will add them to the Birmingham.pm list.

Phil

--
Phil Ironside

Creative Spaces