[Malvern] Wednesday.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 18 17:28:31 GMT 2006

Hi Gang,

I am negotiating for transport to the Nag's on Wednesday.

Next,  my thanks to those who gave support to my endeavours to install
Debian "Etch" on an Evesham Voyager 5000 Laptop.

I now have all-systems-go,  with the exception of one small (though
liveable-with) detail.
I need to make the ifconfig settings to be stored, so that they are
there at the next boot-up.
I have not so-far found out where this bit of the boot-up incantation is
kept.

My other three machines on the same network are fine in this respect.  I
can close them down
and then boot them up again without having to re-enter the ifconfig
details.

For those I don't see on Wednesday,  Happy Solstice.

See you all in the New Year.

Best regards,

Geoff.