[Malvern] Apache

Andy Dixon Andy at andydixon.com
Thu Feb 9 14:41:03 GMT 2006

On Feb 8, 2006, at 10:12 PM, Geoff Bagley wrote:
> Please can you tell me how to find out something about this work ?
> What is the ultimate goal,  and how far has it progressed ?

Hi Geoff,

I have started to formulate something like this at http://
freelancecoder.co.uk/~andy/

Like it says on the site, i'm considering getting it to work with the
festival speech synthesis program and also some GPL speech
recognition software, if it exists..

I'm also toying with the idea of sticking it all on a low-profile box
with wireless internet and TV out and have some funky kind of
interactive box thingy.

First things first though, gotta get Wilm to talk to google first..

Give me a month or so and it'll be at outsourced-callcentre-staff level.

Andy