[Malvern] [OT] ADSL speeds

Andy Morris zaglabod at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 20 16:11:26 BST 2006

Doesn't surprise me. I have WiFi problems here, now, because there at
least 5 units operating within reception distance, and with only 13
channels to choose from, and with a 2-channel separation to maintain, to
avoid co-channel interference, there is occasionally a "channel-race"
which takes all of them out.

This can only get worse.

Andy