[Malvern] Re: World Tour - Edinburgh, 12th April 2006

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 16:59:40 GMT 2006

The Edinburgh leg is now being sorted out by Barbie -anyone who wants to go please follow the instructions below.

 Birmingham Perl Mongers
    2006 World Tour of
UK Perl Monger user groups

Date:    12th April 2006
Group:   Edinburgh.pm
Venue:   ?
Meeting: Social/Technical

Attendees:
  Barbie
  JJ

[If you are planning to join us, please reply to birmingham-pm at pm.org by adding your name to the above list, and deleting all the email text below]

Venue details will be announced nearer the time, however seeing as it's a bit of a trek, below are the flight details from Birmingham to Edinburgh.

Wednesday 12 April - Birmingham to Edinburgh
- flight BE288 Depart: 14:15, Arrive: 15:30
 Thursday 13 April - Edinburgh to Birmingham
- flight BE281 Depart: 09:00, Arrive: 10:20

Once again we're flying with flyBE. There are still cheap flights left, including the £0.00 one for the return flight. So if you fancy doing something a bit different of a Wednesday night, please join us.

I haven't booked a hotel yet, but am hoping the Edinburgh guys can recommend somewhere. If anyone on list has any recommendations, please let us know.

More details will be posted in reply to this thread as they are known.

Cheers,
Barbie.

--
Phil Ironside