[Malvern] Next meeting Tuesday 4th April 2006 at 6.30

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 22:38:22 GMT 2006

Yo

Thanks to everyone who made the Caffe Nero gig.

We are having a geek peek on Tuesday 4th April 2006 at 6.30 at Staples and Pizza Hut again. If anyone wants a lift please mail the list nearer the time.

It seems we may be outgrowing our present venues so Keep tuned in for dates, places and times as we go into double figures - We will be doing some kind of tech meeting soon, probably to do with setting up (breaking) networks or how to cook on a laptop - mark 4 and of course we are going to do some dowsing tests in the summer, with the help of Geoff.

--
Phil Ironside

01684-561495