[Malvern] 29th April & Sophas

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 23:04:10 GMT 2006

Nice one - leather sophas sounds cool.

Anyone else up for the Perl gig on 29th?

> Hi Andy
>
> Thanks for the info and good to see tonight, hope to see you next month or
> perhaps at the birmingham.pm tech do on 26th if you are interested and if
> we decide to go we can arrange car spaces.

I enjoyed it too, and I'll definately be back next month.. I'll have a word
with people at work to see if I can secure a great big room full of comfy
leather seats. Failing that, it may be the tuck shop..

As regards to the 29th, i'm up for that- I can certainly contribute to the car
pool, as long as people do not mind a bad driver..

Cheers

Andy

--
Phil Ironside