[Malvern] Malvern Gazette

Andy Dixon andy at andydixon.com
Mon Mar 20 22:21:47 GMT 2006

It seems that a friend of mine has been talking to someone at the Malvern
Gazette about my coding.

He forwarded a reply from one of the reporters who wanted me to get in contact
with her so she could write a story.

This is turning out to be a very strange couple of weeks..

Oh, and if anyone is vaguely interested (if not, hit the DEL key now), I am
going to look at Artificial Neural Networks to handle responses. I'm not sure
whether it will be any better, but it'll be a laugh. I may even have a crack
at it in Perl. It'll be nice to move onto something more complicated than
form to email scripts.

Andy