[Malvern] Perl Technical Meeting - Wednesday 22nd November 2006

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Fri Nov 24 10:09:04 GMT 2006

On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 10:37:57AM +0000, Phil Ironside wrote:

> Unfortunately I have had a load of deadlines I have to meet and so I will not be able to go to the Perl gig - sorry.

You were all missed. It was a rather hectic night as it turned out and
the first two talks drastically overran. As a consequence JJ's talk is
being postponed until February when our tech talks resume.

In the meantime you're all more than welcome to join us for our
Christmas social on Wed 13th December.

I'll hopefully make to a few more of your meetings in future too.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers